Thread: Non functional helicopter

Newbie Member

Unhappy Non functional helicopter

Order Number: 2608820

THIS order consisted of two items. One of the items was not functional on delivery.The non functional item is a SYMA S032.

The problem:
    *both of the main rotor motors cut in and out at the same time.
    * the blades never yturn up fast enough to fly.
    *Bladr speed is erratic
    *trouble binding

it seems to be a radio problem, there was no RFI and all battrries were fully ccharged, other 27MHZ RC worked fine in thw same location at the same time frame.

I need a new one, what is thwe procedure... the XHELI phone is DISCONNECTED and the online LIVE CHAT is DOWN. I have the product packaging but the shipping box disentigrated at the un-boxing. i do not want tp pay ANY shipping, since the heli was defective from the supplier, will they send me a paid shipping box? I submitted a ticket but so fAR, NO RESPONSE... IT SHOULD NOT BE SO HARD TO GET HOLD OF XHELI.
    Thank You

Newbie Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by nodog View Post
    Order Number: 2608820

THIS order consisted of two items. One of the items was not functional on delivery.The non functional item is a SYMA S032.

The problem:
    *both of the main rotor motors cut in and out at the same time.
    * the blades never yturn up fast enough to fly.
    *Bladr speed is erratic
    *trouble binding

it seems to be a radio problem, there was no RFI and all battrries were fully ccharged, other 27MHZ RC worked fine in thw same location at the same time frame.

I need a new one, what is thwe procedure... the XHELI phone is DISCONNECTED and the online LIVE CHAT is DOWN. I have the product packaging but the shipping box disentigrated at the un-boxing. i do not want tp pay ANY shipping, since the heli was defective from the supplier, will they send me a paid shipping box? I submitted a ticket but so fAR, NO RESPONSE... IT SHOULD NOT BE SO HARD TO GET HOLD OF XHELI.
    Thank You
    HELLO...... IS THIS THING ON? in light of the fact that the xheli phone is disconnected and the online live chat has ceased to function i have done all i can do to rectify this problem, except for one, so in 24 hours if i have not been contacted on my submitted ticket, i will contact paypal and reverse the payment and file a claim, maybe then xheli will be interested in helping take care of this routine resolution. 24 hours after that if no contact is made i will proceed to list XHELI on RIPOFFREPORT.com as well as any other applicable consumer sites that i can find. i will be fair but i expect immediate attention and replacement of the defective item sold to me by XHELI. Thank You
    Last edited by nodog; 02-14-2017 at 02:09 PM.