Thread: Thunder AC6 Dual Power

Newbie Member

Thunder AC6 Dual Power

I have had the Thunder AC-6 Dual Power charger (purchased at HobbyPartz) for more than 10 years and have had not one problem with it. My problem now is in a move I have lost the AC and DC power cords. What do I do?

Jim

We don't have the DC cable for the AC6 but we do sell the AC cable on the website.
    http://www.hobbypartz.com/ac6-charger-poweradapter.html
    There seems to be an issue where I'm no longer receiving notifications from the forum to my email. If you now send me a PM I no longer get notified. Leave me a message and I will get back to it as soon a possible if you have any issues with your order.

If you need assistance right away please send me a private message, I have my inbox linked with my email and I get notified pretty quick. I generally will get back to you right away unless I'm busy with other things in the office.
    Please note that if you send the private message after 5PM PST I will most likely not get back to you till the following business day as I would of left the office already. My hours are M-F 9-5 PM PST, if you send me a PM over the weekend I will not get back to you till the following Monday.