Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AOSENMA CG035 GPS+Followme + improvements + review

Hi friends, I leave here a video that I have done of the process that I followed to install a battery lipo in my control of the aosenma cg035

Attention !!! Before anything, I want you to know that I am not an expert on this field, and that is probably not the best way to do this mod. That said if you venture you do not take all necessary precautions.

a greeting

Platinum Member
    As a long time member of this forum, this looks like SPAM to me
    1 quad
    DJI Flame wheel

1 Hexcopter
    DJI 550.
    Full FPV now

4 channel
    MJX F-49, waiting on arrival

CCPM
    Blade Red Bull 130
    Walkera 35--
    Walkera 36B--
    Walkera 68B X3
    Walkera V450D01
    Walkera V500D01
    Align 450 SA.
    Align 450 waiting
    Blade 450 3D waiting

FPV
    On Hexcopter Boscam HD19 works very well.

Fly HIGH
    Well, not over 400 ft, or the FAA will get you

Hello anybody home.. NO, maybe nextime..! Hey guys we really need to give momentum to the wheel's to keep it running..!

Let's get Forum flames, lightning again..! And like the Terminator said.. I'LL BE BACK..!
    Last edited by MECANIC77; 05-14-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MECANIC77 View Post
    Hello anybody home.. NO, maybe nextime..! Hey guys we really needs to give momentum to the wheel's to keeps it running..!

Let's gets Forum flames, lightning again..! And like the Terminator said.. I'LL BE BACK..!
    hi MECANIC77 , im around :P
    a greeting

Greeting you too Sir..! Ok we really need as much support as possible to save the boat from sinking.

Rowing or sinking..!
    Last edited by MECANIC77; 05-14-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Greeting you too Sir..! Ok we really need the more possible support to save the boat from sinking.

Rowing or sinking..!
    I always try to bring my new rcs to the forum , contribute my bit to this fantastic hobby. any idea of how we can improve things in here?? Are you part of the administration?

a greeting

Quote Originally Posted by _sOnGoKu_ View Post
    I always try to bring my new rcs to the forum , contribute my bit to this fantastic hobby. any idea of how we can improve things in here?? Are you part of the administration?

a greeting

Although I respect some of the administration members and the great support they provide I am not affilated with them. So I think your question is pertinent and I will try to answer accordingly, Ok it's not a big secret but I think the problem here is when a newbie member ask a question, it takes so much time to be answered that... and that is if he ever finds an answer, but I really hope if people see some Forum action... possibly they might interact and we could have great exchange with them.
    Last edited by MECANIC77; 05-14-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Although I respect some of the administration members and the great supports they provide I am not affilate with them. So I think your question is pertinent and I will try to answer accordingly, Ok is not a big secret but I think the problem here is when a newbie member ask a question, it take so much time to be answered that... and that is if he ever find an answer, but I really hope if people see some Forum action... possibly they might interact and we could have great exchange with them.
    you are right and i agree , Help others is very important. I,m not "too much good pilot" but olwais try to do my best for help.
    A greeting and thanks for your coment friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12