Thread: Return shipping label would be nice

Newbie Member

Return shipping label would be nice

I've made a few purchases with Raidentech over the years and have never had a problem with the items I bought. I'll typically stick with the Syma name as they seem to be a good quality unit. I am sort of new to the RC heli world, but nevertheless they've been a good supplier. However, this month I purchased two units. One for me and one as a gift for my grand daughter. I purchased the Syma S032G helicopter and the other was the S107, nice toys for in the house, or back yard.
    The S032G was faulty right out of the box, no response from the transmitter stick inputs. I did all the trouble shooting things listed in the instructions and had already tried the advice of the Raidentech support guy...no change. Ultimately after dialog with Raidentech support, the item had to be sent back. But...
    Return shipping for a $24.00 helicopter was $20.00!!! Not good! That's the way it is I suppose, but seeing the unit is faulty right out of the box, I was hoping they would offer a return shipping label. Nope. They wouldn't let me "walk it in" either for testing and exchange, as their location is less than an hour away from me.
    So I guess it's buyer beware, and a lesson hard learned.
    Will I continue to buy from them? I don't know. What other hobby sources are known out there where under these circumstances return shipping is paid and a wide variety of RC units are available?

Thanks

I just emailed you a return shipping label for the item.
    There seems to be an issue where I'm no longer receiving notifications from the forum to my email. If you now send me a PM I no longer get notified. Leave me a message and I will get back to it as soon a possible if you have any issues with your order.

If you need assistance right away please send me a private message, I have my inbox linked with my email and I get notified pretty quick. I generally will get back to you right away unless I'm busy with other things in the office.
    Please note that if you send the private message after 5PM PST I will most likely not get back to you till the following business day as I would of left the office already. My hours are M-F 9-5 PM PST, if you send me a PM over the weekend I will not get back to you till the following Monday.

Newbie Member
    I would like to take a moment to publically thank RTCharlie for his efforts to not only understand my original post, but to have responded with quick and positive solutions was wonderful. To date, each of my issues have been resolved through his efforts. Everything he said he would do...he did, and in a timely fashion.

Many thanks to him for his representation of Raidentech, and if only one customer...this one will return again for hobby interests.