Thread: Got wrong color plane!

Newbie Member

Got wrong color plane!

I ordered a Red & White T-34 Mentor 800MM wingspan airplane kit but when I opened the box it was the darn BLUE one which I don't want. It's been a week &
    no response from Nitroplanes & cannot get anybody there. Does anybody know if they will pay for return shipping if it's their fault or am I going to have
    to pay the return postage to send this back to them? I checked the receipt & order it all says Red but they must have pulled the wrong kit.

Anybody else have this happen to them? Does this just mean that they are out of the Red ones? Is it best if I just build the darn Blue one?

- Any advice will be appreciated -

Replied via PM.
    There seems to be an issue where I'm no longer receiving notifications from the forum to my email. If you now send me a PM I no longer get notified. Leave me a message and I will get back to it as soon a possible if you have any issues with your order.

If you need assistance right away please send me a private message, I have my inbox linked with my email and I get notified pretty quick. I generally will get back to you right away unless I'm busy with other things in the office.
    Please note that if you send the private message after 5PM PST I will most likely not get back to you till the following business day as I would of left the office already. My hours are M-F 9-5 PM PST, if you send me a PM over the weekend I will not get back to you till the following Monday.

Newbie Member
    - Thanks ! - I will send out the plane tomorrow.