Thread: Aerosky H100 Calibration

Newbie Member

Aerosky H100 Calibration

How should one proceed with calibration of the H100, unfortunately the Quad tends to bend right when I try to lift up?
    Should I have to calibrate via my Computer or Transmitter?

I am newbie

Thanks

I don't know how to calibrate, I just adjust the trimming
    Last edited by Fern-Fox; 02-25-2014 at 03:29 PM.
    Multirotors:
    Titan Tricopter - KK2.1.5, ImmersionRC 600mw VTX, Fatshark Predators w/ Spironet, Super stable and tuned
    V262 Cyclone [Flying]
    Aerosky H100/DJI F450 (Red) w/ landing gear & Brushless gimbal Naza-M Lite w/ GPS and Fatshark Predators w/ Spironet antenna [Flying]

Heli:
    WLToys V911 [Flying]

Car:
    Turnigy 1/10 Desert Buggy [Waiting on new gears]

Camera:
    GoPro Hero3 Silver Edition w/ Frame case

Youtube: RCMV (Youtube.com/rcmvineyard)

I would absolutely calibrate, it's a good habit to get into from time to time, as the accelerometer and gyro can get bumped around in transit and with rough landings, etc. First though, I would inspect your props, make sure there are no significant dings, nicks or warping in them, that can cause some control issues. Next I would make sure your trims (the little tabs around your sticks) are set to "0" and test the copter there. They make a different beep for the center and end points, so play around with them until you find the one in the middle. Try launching the copter from there, and see how it goes. If that doesn't work, it's time to calibrate. The H100 runs a Multi Wii board, and the manual can be downloaded from the product page on Xheli. The manual details how you can calibrate either with the GUI (connecting to computer) or with commands from the transmitter (Tx). If you hold the throttle all the way down, bring the directional control all the way down, and then slide the throttle over to bottom left, that will start the gyro calibration. You'll notice an LED on the board start flashing, once it's done, it will lock solid. After that, the ACC can be calibrated by holding the throttle down, bringing the directional control down, and then moving the throttle to top left. Again, you'll see the LED flashing, and when it's done, it will lock solid. Now that everything is in tune, give it another shot. If you're still having some drift issues, try adjusting your trims to compensate. Let us know how it goes.
    Traxxas QR-1
    WL V959 (Spy Drone)
    Aerosky H100 R.I.P.
    TBS Discovery Pro
    Aerosky 550 Hex (Under construction)
    Aerosky P12

I cant figure out how to reset my calibration I always just adjusted my trimming, and it seems to be pretty good like that
    Multirotors:
    Titan Tricopter - KK2.1.5, ImmersionRC 600mw VTX, Fatshark Predators w/ Spironet, Super stable and tuned
    V262 Cyclone [Flying]
    Aerosky H100/DJI F450 (Red) w/ landing gear & Brushless gimbal Naza-M Lite w/ GPS and Fatshark Predators w/ Spironet antenna [Flying]

Heli:
    WLToys V911 [Flying]

Car:
    Turnigy 1/10 Desert Buggy [Waiting on new gears]

Camera:
    GoPro Hero3 Silver Edition w/ Frame case

Youtube: RCMV (Youtube.com/rcmvineyard)