Thread: Order: 2237603, Did my order get processed?

Newbie Member

Order: 2237603, Did my order get processed?

Hi, I placed an order 3 days ago for (2) D770's, (2) D771's, and (1) D658 Solar Servo's.

I received an email from PayPal authorizing payment, but never got an order confirmation or shipping notice like I have on previous orders.

The only reference number I have is from the PayPal email:

Transaction ID: 058438982B249045L

Did my order get processed?

Thanks,
    Jason

Newbie Member
    Sent a ticket in on 2/11/14 @ 10:28am (#ARE-887-52611). It is still unassigned with no response.

I tried to call a couple times, but both phone numbers were busy.

I tried to chat, but that was busy as well.

Last edited by jason4207; 02-13-2014 at 07:26 AM.

I looked into your order and the order placed on 2/9/14 has a @windstream.net email address, I looked into your account and see that you used a @gmail.com email to register. All information regarding this order was sent to the @windstream.net email address. As a matter of fact the order has been shipped out and you can track the package here. Have you checked the @windstream.net email address email regarding the emails for this order?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99248822867840

-Charlie
    If you need assistance right away please send me a private message, I have my inbox linked with my email and I get notified pretty quick. I generally will get back to you right away unless I'm busy with other things in the office.

Please note that if you send the private message after 5PM PST I will most likely not get back to you till the following business day as I would of left the office already. My hours are M-F 9-5 PM PST, if you send me a PM over the weekend I will not get back to you till the following Monday.

Newbie Member
    Wow! Quite the detective you are! Thank you very much for the response!

Yes, I have 2 PayPal accounts (1 that accepts CC payments and 1 that does not), and they only allow 1 email per account.

But, my Windstream email account is setup to always forward to my gmail account. I got all the emails on my previous order a month or so ago. Just checked my Windstream account and it is still set to forward-all, but strangely there are no emails in the Inbox or Sent box even though it is set to save the emails it forwards. Could be something screwy going on with that account...

I did search "in:anywhere" on my gmail account and nothing came up. Thought it might have gone to SPAM or something.

Thanks for the tracking number! Was it sent out today? Still says, "Electronic Shipping Info Received".

Have you guys considered having a way customers could login to the website to see their account and the status of all their orders?

Once again, I really appreciate your response! You have restored my faith in HobbyPartz.

Sorry I missed your thread, for some reason USPS doesn't update the tracking system for some of our packages. I have seen this happen a couple times and the tracking information is only updated once it reaches it's destination. In the case for your order that is exactly what's going on with your order. According to the tracking information the package is in CONCORD NC 28025 and is out for delivery so you should be receiving the package today.

-Charlie
    If you need assistance right away please send me a private message, I have my inbox linked with my email and I get notified pretty quick. I generally will get back to you right away unless I'm busy with other things in the office.

Please note that if you send the private message after 5PM PST I will most likely not get back to you till the following business day as I would of left the office already. My hours are M-F 9-5 PM PST, if you send me a PM over the weekend I will not get back to you till the following Monday.

Newbie Member
    Got it! Thanks for your help!