Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Micro EDF Jet Discussion Thread

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    LOL They tried to keep up! That's one quick little plane GB....
    They sure did and it is an amazing little plane! Thanks for watching

Bronze Member
    So I haven't been able to fly much of anything for a while except my Corsair a few times lately due to my job(s) and the weather.

I snuck in a couple quick flights as the sun was going down recently and here is the video that resulted.

Enjoy!

Bronze Member
    Hey guys! I was able to get some flights in yesterday with my MiG-15 and boy was it fun! My normal camerawoman had a great time learning how to use my new camcorder too:

She did a great job framing the plane in flight! That's not easy to do! That little guy is quick but it slows down great for landing.... Best of all? I see the snow melted... Yessssssssssssssss
    Lauren

Currently flying:
    DJI Flame Wheel 450 w/ NAZA-M Lite/GPS, FatShark v2 FPV with Immersion 600mW VTx (In Repair)
    Y-6 Scorpion with NAZA M V2 w/GPS, Afro 30a ESC, 3DR motors, Tarot T2D with GoPro 3+ Silver (Flying)
    ParkZone Radian motor/glider (Flying)
    FlyZone Cessna Corvalis 350 (Flying)
    FreeWing Seagull (Flying)
    Freewing Pandora (Flying)
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/RobisonRacing68

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    She did a great job framing the plane in flight! That's not easy to do! That little guy is quick but it slows down great for landing.... Best of all? I see the snow melted... Yessssssssssssssss
    She did do a great job and thank you for watching

I am happy to confirm no more snow and that the sun has been out lately. Long hours and swirling winds have kept me from being able to maiden my new FW-190, but hopefully that will happen this weekend/Monday.

Newbie Member
    Hey nice plane can you post here the process of making this plane . Because i want to make it for my son as birthday present.

Glen Burnie MD Locksmith

Legendary Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    I almost got that one when it came out. The only thing that held me back was having to use the anylink system. It is a sweet looking jet thought!
    I bought the micro F-86 and the anylink system works great on my DX6. This little F-86 is a screamer. Hand launching has to be straight out with a tiny bit of down on the elevator for the first 25 feet or so. Going vertical is unreal. I have to throttle back quickly before it's out of sight. I imagine that Mig has power to spare too. These are fantastic airplanes.

ps... took the wheels off and grass land it now.
    Seems to go even faster without any wheels!
    Last edited by canewalker; 11-30-2016 at 11:31 AM. Reason: to add a ps
    &gt;&gt; things to remember &lt;&lt;<br /><br />Well heck, I forgot!

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canewalker View Post
    I bought the micro F-86 and the anylink system works great on my DX6. This little F-86 is a screamer. Hand launching has to be straight out with a tiny bit of down on the elevator for the first 25 feet or so. Going vertical is unreal. I have to throttle back quickly before it's out of sight. I imagine that Mig has power to spare too. These are fantastic airplanes.

ps... took the wheels off and grass land it now.
    Seems to go even faster without any wheels!
    That makes complete sense

This is my latest EDF!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12