Thread: Wiring a Dynam A-10 Thunderbolt 2

Wiring a Dynam A-10 Thunderbolt 2

I got a Dynam A-10 Thunderbolt 2 for my son,and when we unboxed it literally every wire that could be disconnected was.Before I burn something up,I thought maybe ya'll would have the correct instructions.Thanks.

Newbie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dryvalleyboy View Post
    I got a Dynam A-10 Thunderbolt 2 for my son,and when we unboxed it literally every wire that could be disconnected was.Before I burn something up,I thought maybe ya'll would have the correct instructions.Thanks.
    All I can suggest at this point is to look at the receiver module in the belly of the plane. Each port should be labeled "Aileron" "Rudder" "Elevator" etc. Try to find the matching lead that trails to that specific area and plug it in. Hopefully the leads are labeled as to where they come from. Then test the function with the transmitter. I am assuming you got the RTF version.

Link to the manual is here.

http://www.dynam-rc.cn/Products_view_76.html
    In Avatar: Falcon 120, BVM EDF

Dynam Me262 1500mm. 110 mph as shipped. Still pushing the CG back.
    Dynam P-51 1200 mm. Flies better with 3S 4000 than the OEM 3S 2200.
    Dynam 1250mm Tiger Moth
    50cc Low Wing Stick (AMR Kit), DLE55
    "The Wings Maker" Commander EP40
    50CC Ultimate Biplane
    Proctor/VK 1/6 Sopwith Camel
    Great Planes Seawind 60

Blade SR
    Blade mSR (indestructible)

More and more and more....

Flying models since 1966, RC since 1975

Thanks,guys.We got it up and running now.I appreciate the quick response.

Newbie Member
    Hey guys, same problem here. Although I have an awesome wife who got me the A10, I've never assembled, flown or dealt with RC planes at all. I need help from assembly to charging the battery. The biggest problem I see is the 2 throttle cables seem like they should connect to a Y cable from the receiver module, but there is no Y and only 1 input for throttle. am I missing something? I played with the connections and seemed to have the ailerons, landing gear and everything else right. when I did plug one throttle directly to the receiver it did turn on and stay on so I know it works.

I have a Dynam Supermate DC6 balance charger as well. I put it to "charge", set the battery amp to 2.1, volts to 11.1 and hit start. but the amps and volts change to a different number and the thing goes nuts beeping.

Also with the radio, what is the right sequence to connect the radio to the plane? I had it once but couldn't get it again

Hi and welcome Cartist! Not to be a downer but don't try to fly that as your first plane as it's not a beginners plane. That is more for someone who is fairly competent at flying R/C planes. It's a good idea to build it and then put it up on a shelf somewhere to look at and make it your goal, while crashing and crashing a true beginners plane, to someday be good enough to fly the A-10. Grab one of these as your first plane... http://www.nitroplanes.com/60a-dy892...y-rtf-24g.html or something like it...

I wish I could help you on the cable but I am unfamiliar with the build on the A-10. Fred on here will probably pipe in as I think he has an A-10... Good luck!
    Lauren

Currently flying:
    DJI Flame Wheel 450 w/ NAZA-M Lite/GPS, FatShark v2 FPV with Immersion 600mW VTx (In Repair)
    Y-6 Scorpion with NAZA M V2 w/GPS, Afro 30a ESC, 3DR motors, Tarot T2D with GoPro 3+ Silver (Flying)
    ParkZone Radian motor/glider (Flying)
    FlyZone Cessna Corvalis 350 (Flying)
    FreeWing Seagull (Flying)
    Freewing Pandora (Flying)
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/RobisonRacing68

Official Member
    +1 for the Hawk Sky. I learned on this plane together with the Hobby Zone Champ. Your A-10 is not for beginners. It will crash and crash and crash. You will become discouraged and will find some other hobby.
    Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.