Thread: RCDiscuss Blog

RCDiscuss Blog

Guess what? RCDiscuss has a NEW blog now! http://blog.rcdiscuss.com/
    Favorite: Blazing Star, Falcon 40, Belt-CP, Raptor G2 , EXI 450, Blue Ray 450PE, Trex 450, Trex 500, Trex 600

Nothing there yet...
    Lets get airborne and have safe fun!

Qav400, FY mini 3d 3 axis gimbal, Boscam 32 ch vtx to ground station, naza v1, gps, iosd, & Dx7s
    HT-FPV quad with NAZA-m, and AR8000 rx Spektrum Dx8
    Eagle 50 with turnigy motors and ESCs, & Wk-2601
    Heli-Max 1SQ MICRO QUAD
    and Traxxas Grave Digger.
    ...And still building for self and others.

Newbie Member

Lightbulb HEy Giuys and Gals

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Guess what? RCDiscuss has a NEW blog now! http://blog.rcdiscuss.com/

Just wanted to make a quick announcment regarding an unbelievable deal that is going to go live today......

I am in possession of and ready to sell a large lot of various RC parts and components from an RC hobby shop that recently liquidated its assets. This lot has a mix of 98% new items in original, unopened packages and 2% used components, tools, and several completed demonstration RC vehicles (buggies/trucks, planes and heliís). Photos and complete Inventory list are available by request via email. The inventoried lot contains 619 unique items and 1565 total pieces. This lot has a retail value of well over ****$30,000**** and includes items manufactured by CEN, HPI, Traxxas, DU-BRO, Thunder Tiger, and many more.
    Feel free to email me regarding any questions that you may have about the inventory and I will be more than happy to reply. While I am aware that this is a large lot, at this time I am only interested in selling it in its entirety. I will be listing this as a single Ebay auction on Sunday April 20, 2014, and I would be more than happy to entertain serious offers/inquiries prior to the eBay sale. Shipping can be negotiated based upon location and the negotiated sale price. Please note that at this time due to the large lot size (will contain at least 8-10 boxes and while relatively light, several are large), I am able to residents of the lower 48 U.S. States. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska can be negotiated, although this will likely be very expensive. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

Email me for any questions I will be more than happy to answer.
    Thanks and Fly Strong

Newbie Member
    The year that is drawing toward its close has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies. To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come,

We are the leading the world in providing best Michigan State University and C4090-451 pdf prep solutions. Our incredible offers for ICDL and University of Cambridge accessible at reasonable prices; our Youtube is very rare in IT world.
    Last edited by waleedijaz; 09-20-2014 at 04:28 AM.

Newbie Member
    What is a GPS used for? I just bought a qav250 and its not to stable . is the GPS used for stability?