Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Walkera Master CP help needed with Servo

ROFL!!! Yeah it's WAY different outside of the cockpit when you are nose in! Tell you what helped me... Turn your body to the side and look over your shoulder at the heli. Helps a bunch...!
    Lauren

Currently flying:
    DJI Flame Wheel 450 w/ NAZA-M Lite/GPS, FatShark v2 FPV with Immersion 600mW VTx (In Repair)
    Y-6 Scorpion with NAZA M V2 w/GPS, Afro 30a ESC, 3DR motors, Tarot T2D with GoPro 3+ Silver (Flying)
    ParkZone Radian motor/glider (Flying)
    FlyZone Cessna Corvalis 350 (Flying)
    FreeWing Seagull (Flying)
    Freewing Pandora (Flying)
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/RobisonRacing68

Newbie Member
    Thanks Lauren. I'll try your suggestion with my 4F200LM. It's so pretty I don't want to trash it! I wonder how Kevin got on with his replacement servos. Were the replacements metal geared, es08MD's? J C.

Hi John! Not sure which ones but yes they were metal geared. If you need any help with the 4F200LM, JCHeli and W8 have that heli and can help out I am sure!
    Lauren

Currently flying:
    DJI Flame Wheel 450 w/ NAZA-M Lite/GPS, FatShark v2 FPV with Immersion 600mW VTx (In Repair)
    Y-6 Scorpion with NAZA M V2 w/GPS, Afro 30a ESC, 3DR motors, Tarot T2D with GoPro 3+ Silver (Flying)
    ParkZone Radian motor/glider (Flying)
    FlyZone Cessna Corvalis 350 (Flying)
    FreeWing Seagull (Flying)
    Freewing Pandora (Flying)
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/RobisonRacing68

Newbie Member
    Thanks Lauren,I've not seen many posts on the 4F200LM and certainly none in the UK. I've completed most of the usual repairs ie, blades, shaft, gears etc, the most involved being the tail rotor assembly and of course the servo upgrade. The exploded Walkera diagram was about as much good as a 'chocolate ash tray' So it's been a steep learning curve. Cheers J C.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011