Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many crashes for this year?

Legendary Member

How many crashes for this year?

Nitro 600

3 X all mechanical and fuel related = my fault but not due to pilot skilz. LOL Total cost damages: around 750 bux

TREX 600 EFL

1 X Pilot Error, Total cost for damages: around 230 bux

TREX 500

1 x Pilot error during an inverted auto. stripped the front torque tube gear. Cost: around 12 bux

400 FLY BAR

4 X due to mechanical and electrical failures
    3 x pilot error.. Cost for damages: 150 bux.

12 Crashes so far, and i hope that's it for the year.. LOL

if i had to include my planes, it would be catastrophic..

I lost count about 1/2 way through the year, but getting better I hope
    Trex 500 / MD500 4 blade NAZA H GPS scale - Trex 500 EC135 4 blade NAZA H GPS scale -Walkera 450 Bell 222 scale - Walkera 400 5 blade - DJI ext 550 NAZA V1 GPS - Custom Y6 NAZA GPS - Custom X8 NAZA V2 GPS - Custom Quad NAZA Lite GPS.

Ha!!!! I like what Bully did there so I'll try and see what we come up with.... These are just the crashes where something broke right? Otherwise we're talking astronomical amounts. And these are ALL pilot error...

Syma S107G - 1 crash, tail fin $5

Syma S033G - None (only 6 flights though)

Solo Pro 270A - 1 bad one, replaced the skids with Xtreme skids $7.50

Art-Tech Firefox - 2 crashes, broken swash and 2 seesaws $15 (does breaking my mothers chandelier count?)

Solo Pro 228P - 4 crashes, 2 canopies, 1 seesaw, 1 flybar $35

Art-Tech Falcon 400 - 4 crashes, 3 sets of blades, 1 canopy, 1 skid, 1 gyro $100 or so

Walkera Ladybird Quad - 1 crash, (don't try out running cars), broke the motor arm, repaired $0

Hausler 450 SE V2 - 2 crashes (only 4 flights and mostly because I'm a stupid noob who thought RTF meant what it said), 1 canopy, 2 sets of blades, 1 complete new Align head, 1 Align tail boom, 1 Align mainshaft, 1 Align flybar, about $270 (I now call it my Hausler/Align 450 SE V2). It's ready to go again after tearing it all apart and readjusting everything!

RealFlight Sim - Zillions of crashes $0
    Last edited by Flygirl; 12-24-2012 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Upped the ante on the 450
    Lauren

Currently flying:
    DJI Flame Wheel 450 w/ NAZA-M Lite/GPS, FatShark v2 FPV with Immersion 600mW VTx (In Repair)
    Y-6 Scorpion with NAZA M V2 w/GPS, Afro 30a ESC, 3DR motors, Tarot T2D with GoPro 3+ Silver (Flying)
    ParkZone Radian motor/glider (Flying)
    FlyZone Cessna Corvalis 350 (Flying)
    FreeWing Seagull (Flying)
    Freewing Pandora (Flying)
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/RobisonRacing68

hahahaha what a question
    Gaui x5 FBL yesssss! yesssss!
    T-REX 600N The Big T OS 50 -DS610 Spartan Gyro
    Velocity 50 FBL -O.S50 Align 610's Robobird G31
    Dragonus II Pro, Tarot 450 Pro RobirdG31 FBL solar servos, Blade McpX(s)
    Thunder Tiger Mini Titan (workin on it... )

ULŪ Certified TT gear tester....

LOL i dont count anymore BULLY i just sweep up the peaces and order up some parts and fixem ......HAPPY FLYING....... oHHH by the way do the 2 radios count if so 1 nineeagles 6 ch and now my walkera 2801 pro is broke so i need 1 BULLY u got 1 $$$$
    Last edited by jc heli; 12-24-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    HAPPY FLYING

Here's mine:

mCPXs-- a bunch.

130Xs-- Quite a few.

Most of these crashes are pick them up, check them over and fly again, but I've gone through a few main gears on each, a couple of tail booms on each, a couple of torque tube shafts on my 130Xs, a few sets of blades, and a couple pairs of blade grips. I crash these little guys a lot 'cause I push 'em hard trying to learn new things.

Trex 250-- two times, both by trying to go inverted with self level (SK720) on (Duh!!). Tail booms and feathering/main shafts both times, cracked the Fusuno cano one one crash, chipped my Gaui blades on the other.

300X--once. Tail servo went out in the middle of a flip. Tail boom, tail shaft, tail braces, tail case, tail grips, main gear, main shaft, set of Gaui blades, stripped two cyclic servos. Quite a bit of damage, but then again, it was rolling right along, headed my way when it let go. I had the instant choice of hitting throttle hold or getting out of the way. I got.

I've been lucky with my 450s and my 500. Plus, I haven't been flying them that much this year, and I don't get too wild with them. Yet.

Oh, yeah, ran my 120 SR into a power line. Broke the main shaft.

Sawed the port wing on my J3 neatly in half trying to fly it through a barbed wire fence............

All in all, not that bad a year. And, still a few days left!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!
    Marty

Trex 500 flybarless, Tarot 450 Pro Flybarless, EXI 450 v3, Trex 250 Flybarless, HBFP X 2, Blade CX2, Blade 120 SR, Blade mSR X 2, Blade mCX2 X2, mCPXv1 brushless C05m, mCPX brushless HP05s, mCPX v2 stock

Legendary Member
    lots of crashes for all of us LOL. i don't think i'm gonna fly this year any more unless my friends call me to meet up at the field. I hate to add more to the list haha.. $$$$ i really think 2013 will have more crashes in the making. pessimistic, but accroding to my weekly schedule, i'll have more time to fly which increases the chances of crashes. i'm already prepared to accept a couple of crashes from my Gobby. LOL

Merry Christmas Gang......

Legendary Member
    JC, i'll check the inventory.. and let you know Bruutha..

ive never counted all the crashes but they dont happen as often as years past....lol. the crash i hate the most is the mechanical failure because i overlooked something during maintainence .

THANKS BULLY THE 2801PRO gos to the V450 with the 2702V rx its the only TX that work with it they tell me ..........happy flying
    HAPPY FLYING

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast