Thread: Need Help

Newbie Member

Need Help

I need help, Wingman Jeff. I just became a new registered member of this forum. I have searched all the forums and all the threads, but cannot find any discussion related to the questions I want to ask. My permissions for your forum allow me to respond and post attachments, but I cannot post a new thread. I have a couple of questions related to the Dynam WACO YMF-5D BiPlane, but I do not want to ask them in an unrelated thread. Where and How should I procede to enter my new questions?

Bronze Member
    Well BlueDuck try the beginner rc airplane pages Jeff no longer is on this sight! Just ask in help fourms people will do there best to help you!!

Bronze Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDuck View Post
    I need help, Wingman Jeff. I just became a new registered member of this forum. I have searched all the forums and all the threads, but cannot find any discussion related to the questions I want to ask. My permissions for your forum allow me to respond and post attachments, but I cannot post a new thread. I have a couple of questions related to the Dynam WACO YMF-5D BiPlane, but I do not want to ask them in an unrelated thread. Where and How should I procede to enter my new questions?
    I am not a moderator here, but at most sites you have to have a certain number of posts before you can do things. I suggest you do a search for the Dynam Waco and see if you find a related thread. That is the best way to get information on this and other forums. Search first. Post new question second.

I started a thread for you here:
    http://www.rcdiscuss.com/showthread....388#post348388
    Last edited by aeajr; 12-12-2012 at 04:53 AM.

while not at all familiar with the plane I will be happy to try to help you

I pop in and out but for the most part I am just doing other things these days

Bronze Member
    Well its nice to see you can still take the time to help people enjoy this hobby!!!!

BlueDuck, I am not able to make new threads either and have no idea how to help, apologies.
    Darrin, I can only check in occasionally and look for unanswered questions, I am unable to start new threads on different subjects, sorry.

Bronze Member
    Not sure why you would have problems making new discussion threads. Log In, go to the forum where you want the thread to appear, press the new thread button in the upper left of the list of dsicussions. When the new thread opens, Give it a title. Put your comments in the body and submit. Nothing to it.

Thanks but I know how..... seems I cant start new threads
    Last edited by Wingman Jeff 1; 12-22-2012 at 05:02 AM.

how to put fuel tubing on linkages without removing the clevice