Thread: RIPPED OFF BY WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM for 250.00

Newbie Member

RIPPED OFF BY WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM for 250.00

resolved by refund today

I ordered an X650 X-Aircraft from WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM last December. I preordered a Version 2 GPS and Compass from them. I know it took several months for the version 2 compass to be available. One year later and I still have no compass or GPS. I know it is available now. I keep contacting WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM with my order number and I get no response.

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. This sucks as it make me leary to do any Internet business anymore.

BEWARE WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM will rip you off, and I highly suggest that you do not do business with them!!!!

Last edited by VIP123; 10-29-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Did you use Paypal ? If so file a claim with them they get it done fast.
    Trex 500 / MD500 4 blade NAZA H GPS scale - Trex 500 EC135 4 blade NAZA H GPS scale -Walkera 450 Bell 222 scale - Walkera 400 5 blade - DJI ext 550 NAZA V1 GPS - Custom Y6 NAZA GPS - Custom X8 NAZA V2 GPS - Custom Quad NAZA Lite GPS.

Newbie Member
    Did you pay for it with paypal?

glad to see ya got your refund
    HAPPY FLYING

Newbie Member
    hi i have contacted this company on your behalf trying to sort this out, have you got the order number please, i too have been ripped off in the past, so i know what it feels like, we all work hard for money these days and people that rip us off gets be mad,
    regards Alan Wooster