Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: banggood com

Gold Member

banggood com

just wondered if anyone has ever ordered heli parts form banggood .com just wondering how the service is

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Drake View Post
    just wondered if anyone has ever ordered heli parts form banggood .com just wondering how the service is
    so far so good for me, got some parts with no problems, got my bnf v-911 for $19 no shipping but it takes about 3 weeks, just ordered the bnf quadcopter i knew it was on back order but placed the order anyway, got messages and offered a refund or other in its place, said not in any hurry, so they threw in an extra battery for my wait....but still havent gotten it yet, been 10 days
    RC Heli Newbie Wannabe
    AMA #974140

Gold Member
    I never went there. Check out HeliDirect. If they have your parts, you'll have them inside a week. They are up just north of Boston. I say that because I can't spell "Massachuscets".

Gold Member
    i buy from helidirect all my walkera parts the parts i want from banggood are double horse for what they ask 4 dollars for here on bangood u can get it for 2 dollars with free shipping

i buy from helidirect all my walkera parts the parts i want from banggood are double horse for what they ask 4 dollars for here on bangood u can get it for 2 dollars with free shipping
    i have been using them for my v-911 and quad bnf, batteries, solo pro batteries and parts, other heli odds and ends, so far so good, no shipping does take 3 weeks
    RC Heli Newbie Wannabe
    AMA #974140

Legendary Member
    I have shopped there several times. No problems so far except as everyone has said..you wait and wait and...

But you can`t beat free shipping and their pricing is as good as or better than the competition , plus you get free shipping.
    And it is one of the few sites that actually shows the price in AU$ correctly.
    Mal

and she said " What are you doin today ? ".
    and I said " Nothing ".
    and she said " But you did that yesterday ".
    and I said "I haven`t finished yet ".

F103 Avatar co-ax......loved it
    NE Solo Pro 260A fp...lovin it
    Walkera V200D01 fp...learnin it
    Walkera Mini cp.........likin it a lot
    WL V959 Quad...........lightin it up
    450 Flamewheel........lookin to fpv

Gold Member
    well i did a small order from banggood lets hope all goes well

Legendary Member
    I`ve had several orders with them..no problems . But you do have to wait . Order in advance , free shipping and prices on parts are very competitive . Not sure about their RTF deals.

I have an order for some SP2 and Mini CP parts on the way. Might be here this week..might be next week , no hurry at this point.
    Mal

and she said " What are you doin today ? ".
    and I said " Nothing ".
    and she said " But you did that yesterday ".
    and I said "I haven`t finished yet ".

F103 Avatar co-ax......loved it
    NE Solo Pro 260A fp...lovin it
    Walkera V200D01 fp...learnin it
    Walkera Mini cp.........likin it a lot
    WL V959 Quad...........lightin it up
    450 Flamewheel........lookin to fpv

Gold Member
    yea im sure there a good company i just never ordered from anyone over seas and i guess im a lil nervous

Quote Originally Posted by Mally99 View Post
    I`ve had several orders with them..no problems . But you do have to wait . Order in advance , free shipping and prices on parts are very competitive . Not sure about their RTF deals.

I have an order for some SP2 and Mini CP parts on the way. Might be here this week..might be next week , no hurry at this point.
    i have ordered in the past but just cx my rtf quad copter been on order since june....saw reviews of people getting them in the past few days but mine is still on back order....dont need it that bad so just cx will see how long it takes to get my sb back....
    RC Heli Newbie Wannabe
    AMA #974140

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast