Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hero H995

Hi Charlie,

The package has been dropped off today at the UPS store. Thanks.

Hi Charlie,

Just following up on the return heli. I received an email on 9-24-12 that the package with ups tracking # 1ZX03V039097592227 had arrived and Chen signed for the package. Will I be receiving an email when the replacement heli will be ship. Is it possible to get the syma 56H-II-S107G in yellow? Thanks again.

The S107 was shipped out yesterday and the UPS tracking number is 1ZX03V030398090243.

-Charlie

Thanks Charlie.

Hi Charlie,

I received the syma S107 and wow it flys very stable. I just wanted to thank you again for the exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Garcia View Post
    Received my Hero H995 on sept. 5, 2012. Out of the box had issue with helicopter steering to the right. I use the trim on the transmitter to adjust the offset but was unsuccessful. The helicopter kept steering to the right. I place a call to xheli.com support and after being on the phone for over an hour someone answered. I explain the issue I was having and the support tech recommended that I adjust the left linkage, viewing the heli from the front. I adjusted and it did improve, but it still continue to steer to the right. I started to look at the frame closely and notice the blade shaft was tilt to one side. The frame where the bearing are located is not straight. Looking at the helicopter from the rear I can visually see the frame is bent to the right. I tried to call support, but I got tried of staying on the phone. So I ordered another frame. I will replace the frame and see if there is an improvement. I am disappointed with the support from Xheli.com. You have to stay on the phone for over an hour to speak to a tech. I don't think I will be purchasing any more items from them. The customer support is not good.
    This rotor shaft tilt you mention is normal for almost all helis I think except Coaxial helicopters. I noticed this on my blade msr as well. As someone on another forum said

"This effect mentioned above is called translating tendency http://www.copters.com/aero/torque.html
    this text talks about tilt to the left, that's because most real helis have counter clockwise main rotors and tail's pushing to the right"

Newbie Member
    I have one of the Hero H995's that I ordered from XHeli and it flies great.. Love it, but I broke the flybar and I can't find one anywhere. Everyone is out of stock. Is there another brand of Helo that the flybar will interchange with. It really sucks not being able to get parts for these helos after you buy them. Please help.

I found a review that said that the Hero is a rebranded GW9958 helicopter so look up the flybar for one of those. Should work... I checked and it looks like they are available at several places.
    Lauren

Currently flying:
    DJI Flame Wheel 450 w/ NAZA-M Lite/GPS, FatShark v2 FPV with Immersion 600mW VTx (Flying)
    X525 sport quad frame, NAZA M-Lite w/GPS, Afro 20A ESC, DJI 920KV motors (Flying)
    Y-6 Scorpion with NAZA M V2 w/GPS, Afro 30a ESC, 3DR motors, Tarot T2D with GoPro 3+ Silver (Flying)
    ParkZone Radian motor/glider (Flying)
    FlyZone Cessna Corvalis 350 (Flying)
    FreeWing Seagull (Flying)
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/RobisonRacing68

Newbie Member
    Thanks Flygirl.. I will see if I can get a couple on the way..

Chuck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12