Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW NitroPlanes 70mm FA18.. Broke retracts, poor or no support...

Newbie Member
    deleted by member
    Last edited by Edwards RC; 04-18-2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: problems corrected

Newbie Member
    deleted, problems fixed...
    Last edited by Edwards RC; 04-18-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Newbie Member
    Thanks to some good communications with management, we have resolved our issues.. all is good.. now..
    Last edited by Edwards RC; 04-18-2012 at 08:17 PM.

You know I wish I could say my problems have been resolved. I just received my F-18 70MM RTF jet today and it is a train wreck. The decals on the wings are on the underside of the wing, the holes in the arms for the connecting rods aren't the right size, the controller doesn't work, the directions are useless since I have the electric retract gear that have gear doors but there are no directions on how to install them, and last but not least the rudders don't move. So I called technical support and the didn't know how to install the gear doors or what to do about the rudders which I honestly find hard to believe. I am disappointed with this plane and this company and to be quit honest I wish I could speak with the owner to let him know what kind of junk he is selling.

Newbie Member
    Something you might wish to try: I just purchased a 90MM F18 Kit from Hobby King. Fiberglass Fuse Foam Core wings, No retracts but says easy to add. I threw the fan that came with it out. Nice Fiberglass, ducting was impressive. Ordering good fan and motor combination, and reputable retracts. This plane looks very promising. When all said and done I'm looking at about $700.00, Not a foamie, looking for real performance and reliabilty. Although I do own alot of foamies. Good Luck. I have an Exceed f18 with metal retracts 70mm that I have not flown yet. Gear work fine on test stand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12