Thread: Needs Parts Evergreen 3.5 channel RC gyro metal helicopter YDJ5118-8

Newbie Member

Needs Parts Evergreen 3.5 channel RC gyro metal helicopter YDJ5118-8

I have an Evergreen 3.5 channel RC gyro metal helicopter YDJ5118-8 shuttle. I bought it at a flea market. I need to find a web site or a business who will have parts I need to order. Have you ever heard of this helicopter and if so can you help me?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	297.4 KB 
ID:	2687

Gold Member
    No---But I have a similar problem. Wifey bought me a Fei Xiang Da 38 inch helicopter at a ridiculous high price of over $300 at a flea market.
    I have been going round and round with the shop owner. Supposed to take it back tomorrow, and have them fix it.

What parts do you need?

Newbie Member
    Did you ever find the parts ?

Newbie Member
    Hi , I do need the popela the metal tips upper wings on top where the two tips on the long rod one of mind brook off it came with a tinny screw going through where in Toronto Canada I can get those two end that's all

Newbie Member
    Hi , I do need the popela the metal tips upper wings for the 3 ch 42" Evergreen RC Gyro Matal on top where the two tips on the long rod one of mind brook off it came with a tinny screw going through where in Toronto Canada I can get those two end that's all

I don't think parts are available in Toronto for those. Might not be available anywhere unfortunately.
    Lauren

Currently flying:
    DJI Flame Wheel 450 w/ NAZA-M Lite/GPS, FatShark v2 FPV with Immersion 600mW VTx (Flying)
    X525 sport quad frame, NAZA M-Lite w/GPS, Afro 20A ESC, DJI 920KV motors (Flying)
    Y-6 Scorpion with NAZA M V2 w/GPS, Afro 30a ESC, 3DR motors, Tarot T2D with GoPro 3+ Silver (Flying)
    ParkZone Radian motor/glider (Flying)
    FlyZone Cessna Corvalis 350 (Flying)
    FreeWing Seagull (Flying)
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/RobisonRacing68

Newbie Member
    if these parts are not available in Toronto I think you should order them on some online site. I think hobby king might have these things.