Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you buy extra wire sets for the Thunder T6 ?

Can you buy extra wire sets for the Thunder T6 ?

I have an A680 and a T-6 Charger by Thunder, or actually HOTA, and need two balance multi-plugs and two red and black leads with the white Molex connectors. I cant charge 4 batteries at once, just two with the plugs I have using one Molex from my A680, and the one that came with the T-6. I have 2 NIMH and 2 LIPO batteries for my Traxxas Spartan boat. I had to get 4 Traxxas female Molex to male Traxxas adapter's to work with the Traxxas batteries. The T-6 comes with 2 balance multi-plugs and the A680 1. I need 2 more of those so I can use both chargers. I did see a few charger connectors on the Hobby Partz site but some did not have pictures, and the ones I saw were nothing I need.

I would be more than happy to buy two or three more complete wire sets for the Thunder chargers, but I cant find any. As well the manual doesnt even show a manufacturer, or any kind of warrenty its just there. But the stuff looks, feels, and works great ! Any help is really appreciated.

Here is a pic of one of the Molex connectors I need. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3756.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	1281 Thank you very much..
    My stable includes these heli's so far

Syma S-107 "The one that got me started"

Syma SO31 "2 of them"

Syma SO33G

Eflite EF-135 "Blade MCX" clone

Walkera 4F200LM

Walkera CB-180D

Walkera UFLYS

Erazor 450

2 Solo Pro II V-1's "In Blue and in Red"

Walkera Lama 3 Collective Pitch Co-Axial

Walkera MX-400- Quad

Turbo Ace X830s Quad

XAircraft X650V-4 Quad "GPS & Auto Pilot"

+1 Great question. I just got my T-6 Multi and it doesn't come with enough plugs to do 4 lipos at once or 4 NiMH for that matter. I found on the website were you sell some extras but not all of them. I need 2 more of the balancing adapters and maybe a few others. Can you post part numbers up for each style of plug? And complete sets if possible? Thanks.
    Last edited by GoingPlatinum; 12-19-2011 at 02:56 PM.

warlock. They have those on there site. I believe they are the Tamiya connectors. They are $3.00 a piece. Go to their site and on the left side you will see "chargers/balancers". Put your mouse over it and a drop down list will pop up. At the bottom of that list you will see "Charger Accessories". Cilck on it and you will see what they have. There are no pictures for half of them but I believe the ones your after are the Tamiya ones. They don't show the balancer adapters though.

Thank you sir!! Seems a bit strange to buy a top line charger like the T-6 for the purpose of charging 4 batteries at once, and you dont have the hardware to so so after buying it. I will do as you said, and check the site, if you think the Tamiya connectors are it, I'll get some.

I will keep looking to find the balancing multi- plug adapter, I'll post it here. If you find it please let me know. Many thanks man...

Syma SO31 "2 of them"

Syma SO33G

Walkera 4F200LM

Walkera CB-180D

Walkera UFLYS

Erazor 450

Walkera MX-400- Quad

Turbo Ace X830s Quad

I looked at battery accessories and found wires http://www.hobbypartz.com/connectors.html Too bad the exact ones we need are out of stock. No sign of any balancer plugs, unless I missed it.

Syma SO31 "2 of them"

Syma SO33G

Walkera 4F200LM

Walkera CB-180D

Walkera UFLYS

Erazor 450

Walkera MX-400- Quad

Turbo Ace X830s Quad

Your kidding

Its just un real in the first place to need to scrounge around trying to find the wires needed to use the brand new charger you just bought, which of course should have had the wires with it. I just cant see paying $9.49 in shipping charges to get two little wire connectors that cost $6.00. The lowest price shipping option is UPS! For a couple wires? Pretty sad

Syma SO31 "2 of them"

Syma SO33G

Walkera 4F200LM

Walkera CB-180D

Walkera UFLYS

Erazor 450

Walkera MX-400- Quad

Turbo Ace X830s Quad

Sorry this charger only could charge one battery at a time. If you want to charge more then one battery you would need this charger http://www.hobbypartz.com/75p-t6-multi-charger.html

Eric

Eric.........we do have the T-6 Multi chargers. That is what we are saying. The T-6 Multi is supposed to charge 4 batteries at once.

THE T-6 MULTI WILL NOT CHARGE 4 BATTERIES AT ONCE WITH THE SUPPLIED ADAPTERS!!!!!!

It only comes with 1 of each kind of battery adapter and 2 balance adapters. Soooooo if you have 4 of the same type of battery you can still only charge 1 battery at a time with the supplied adapters. And even if you buy enough battery adapters to charge 4, you still need 2 more balance adapters to do 4 Lipo's. And from your website it doesn't look like you sell extra balance adapters. Also the Thunder chargers/Hobbyparts Youtube video shows that it should come with a thermal probe, to shut the charger off if your Lipo gets above 90 degrees. Where is it? My Multi didn't come with one.

Here are the questions at hand Eric.

1. Is the T-6 Multi supposed to come with 4 of every kind of battery adapter?
    2. Is it supposed to come with 4 of the balance adapters?
    3. Is it supposed to come with a thermal probe like your Youtube video shows?
    4. If not. Can we buy more balance adapters and a thermal probe?
    5. If we can buy them what are the part numbers to order them?

Thank you!
    Last edited by GoingPlatinum; 12-20-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock View Post
    Here is a pic of one of the Molex connectors I need. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3756.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	177.2 KB 
ID:	1281 Thank you very much..
    Yeah you want the Tamiya ones. Go to youtube and search "Thunder chargers Hobbypartz" and watch the vid. The guy in the vid names off the connectors one by one. Did you get a thermal probe with your T-6 multi?

Quote Originally Posted by GoingPlatinum View Post
    Yeah you want the Tamiya ones. Go to youtube and search "Thunder chargers Hobbypartz" and watch the vid. The guy in the vid names off the connectors one by one. Did you get a thermal probe with your T-6 multi?
    You know, I just didnt look. I do know my AC-680 came with one, I will look tomorrow at work. I keep my boat and chargers there since that is where the water is, and I am there most the week. I did order two more balance boards http://www.valuehobby.com/jst-xh-2-6...ter-board.html Still looking for the 2 Tamiya connectors. Maybe Radio Shack would have the stuff to make the connector set. I dont see much help comming our way here, but Im trying to remain hopefull. The search goes on..

Syma SO31 "2 of them"

Syma SO33G

Walkera 4F200LM

Walkera CB-180D

Walkera UFLYS

Erazor 450

Walkera MX-400- Quad