Thread: GY48V help needed, for 450pro

Newbie Member

GY48V help needed, for 450pro

problem I am having is the end point adjustment. I turn on the gyro in rate mode (light off) when I give full right or full left rudder input it reaches to the point which I set using the gyro limit adjustment however, when I switch to heading hold mode(light on) if I rotate the heli, I see gyro is pushing or pulling the rod more than the end point setting, causing serios binding on the tail rotor slider and it comes loose after a while (loctited). my gyro gain settings are, 0= 30% rate mode, 1=70% heading hold.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Re: GY48V help needed, for 450pro

Quote Originally Posted by stssa
    problem I am having is the end point adjustment. I turn on the gyro in rate mode (light off) when I give full right or full left rudder input it reaches to the point which I set using the gyro limit adjustment however, when I switch to heading hold mode(light on) if I rotate the heli, I see gyro is pushing or pulling the rod more than the end point setting, causing serios binding on the tail rotor slider and it comes loose after a while (loctited). my gyro gain settings are, 0= 30% rate mode, 1=70% heading hold.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Have you tried setting the endpoints while in heading hold?
    MASTER ORBIWAN (Duane)
    -MD500 Coax
    -120 SR
    -CB180D
    -HBV2
    -EXI 450 Sport
    -Solo Pro 2

Newbie Member

I havent tried that, because everybody says that I need to do all the adjustments while in rate mode. I will give it a try tonight when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by stssa
    I havent tried that, because everybody says that I need to do all the adjustments while in rate mode. I will give it a try tonight when I get home.
    I noticed on my Blue Ray that when I did do the adjustment in rate mode, the travel actually lessened when I put it in Heading Hold.
    MASTER ORBIWAN (Duane)
    -MD500 Coax
    -120 SR
    -CB180D
    -HBV2
    -EXI 450 Sport
    -Solo Pro 2

Newbie Member

yeah, mine is exactly the opposite. In HH it travels more than it supposed to, I already tried to play with the limit dial in HH no change.

I bet the travel adjust in the TX is not full.
    Adjust it in HH mode then so it does not bind or you will have a problem.