Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exceed Mad Torque 1/8 Crawler

Newbie Member

Exceed Mad Torque 1/8 Crawler

I am considering buying the Mad Torque Crawler and wanted to get some opinions if they are a good buy? The local hobbie store told me that the only issue may be the aprts availability when something breaks. Let me know.

Newbie Member

Re: Exceed Mad Torque 1/8 Crawler

How can you go wrong for the price?? You can always upgrade with other mfg's parts.

Newbie Member

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGGP739
    How can you go wrong for the price?? You can always upgrade with other mfg's parts.
    Hi,

I am a new owner of a 1/8 Exceed R/C electric crawler. I could not be more pleased. This truck has far exceeded all my expectations. I am a newbie, and not experienced in R/C trucks, especially crawlers. This thing will crawl a tree straight up if it wouldn't fall backwards! To me, the build quality is very good. Everything was very easy to get going. The manuals covered most of the questions I had.

Hope this helps!

Newbie Member

So far the issue is customer service, getting ahold of them, their live chat is always off line and calling them your on hold for 1/2hr. I have two 1/8th Mad thunders and they are nice crawlers for the money. But customer service is lacking.

Newbie Member

Does anyone know if I can run a 7.4v lipo on the 1/8Th Mad Torque

Newbie Member

I have purchased two of the 1/8th mad torques. They are built well, large and fun to run. Right now spare parts are a problem due to this is a new model for Nitro R/CX. For $30.00 more get the Max Stone 1/8th with it's upgrades and they do have the parts for it already on hand. I need a new speed control for my Mad Torque and have been waiting for them to ship it, when they get it. Either way they both are great crawlers for the money. Your local hobby shop will charge you double the money for a crawler of this quaily.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvQ7fYI43zA[/youtube]

Check out our latest adventure where we take our Mad Torque to its natural habitat. The Rock Crawler embodies good features from real rock crawlers. Multi-link suspension and axles provides all 4 wheels through A center-mounted 3-gear transmission, providing tremendous grip and torque at all times and overcome any obstacle that it may meet with.

For more information check out the Mad Torque at

http://www.nitrorcx.com/03c09-madtorque-blue.html (Blue)

http://www.nitrorcx.com/03c09-madtorque-green.html (Green)

http://www.nitrorcx.com/03c09-madtorque-orange.html (Orange)

yes you can...

Newbie Member
    Just received my mad tourque last week and the other goodies I ordered. Converted the 1/8 to a 1/5 crawler, plasti dipped what needed to be protected then to top it off made tire chains to run in the snow and mud, could not be more pleased with the purchase especially for the price !!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	274.3 KB 
ID:	6547

Newbie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsruger45 View Post
    Does anyone know if I can run a 7.4v lipo on the 1/8Th Mad Torque
    I've got the same kinda questions about batteries? what is the best brand and most mAh you can run?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast