Thread: Violation 9053 Will Not Fly?

Newbie Member

Violation 9053 Will Not Fly?

We bought the Violator 9053 a few weeks back. Upon taking it out of the box, we charged it and discovered that the helicopter would not run. The light on the remote won't come on, and the batteries in the remote are new. Any ideas why the RC will not run?

Re: Violation 9053 Will Not Fly?

it may be a bad remote this heli has alot of problems they dont fly good at all very slow movement can not fly in any bresse allways needing repairs if its new i would send it back under the warranty get something else this fourm is loaded with bad new on the 9053 helis i use mine for a cool looking paper wight
    HAPPY FLYING

Newbie Member

Same thing happened with my remote, got it working and got my heli off the ground then signal got lost and it crashed and then got signal back and wrecked itself even more on the ground. Get a new remote or a new heli if you can this heli has been nothing but problems for me.

Newbie Member

Check to see if you have all 8 batteries in the remote. At first glance it looks like it only needs 4. You have to remove the battery holder to put in another 4.

i bought one of these a few weeks back it looked real cool it took of like a shot and flew about 10 feet in the air before spiraling out of control and destroying the propellers. then when i got my new parts and got it re assembled it took of again getting to 1bout 150 feet in the air before the brand new propeller blade snapped off sending it into a death spiral at the ground hitting the ground and compeltly destroying the landing gear nose cone and ripping the battery off its mounts causing wires to rub together and start the circuit board on fire an causing the gears to strip and melt the lights all were working ecept the back blue light it got plastic melted around it from short cur citing

you gotta love it caterpillar 941b ..........happy flying
    HAPPY FLYING

ill stick with my 1:1 models now lol a cat d7g 941b and a 320 bl excavator