Thread: Help with my s107g (or: Why won't the blessed thing bloody work!?)

Newbie Member

Help with my s107g (or: Why won't the blessed thing bloody work!?)

I just received a S107G in the mail and I can't get it to fly; it just sits there with its lights flashing, no response at all to the controls. The instructions are pretty sparse, so I have no idea what I can do to try and get it off the ground.

Of course, it may be that I simply have a defective unit here but I'd like to eliminate all possible options for making it work before I have to send it back.

Newbie Member

Re: Help with my s107g (or: Why won't the blessed thing bloody work!?)

Well, my dad has 2 of these..so, I can only give you a little advice:

-batteries in the transmitter?
    -Did you charge the helicopter fully out of the box?
    I know when it dies(out of juice), it just sits there like that.

Anyway, Like i said..the pops has 2, supposed to be 3ch, but the BNF option doesnt really work, and well, the switch only has 2 positions! I turn one on get it going, turn on second, its cool for 4 seconds, then bam! picks up the other frequency. I may try to fly tandem! ha!

So, yea...its great fun, but not the most robust electronically.

dosnt that heli come on a b c channels maybe your trans and recever need to be set the same
    HAPPY FLYING

Newbie Member

No recieved switch...unless its uuuuuber micro...but yea, its like ab or bc on the Tx...i think the ran out of 3 pos switches!

Newbie Member

It says that it's 3 channel, but the remote's switch only has two positions...and the helicopter itself doesn't have a frequency switch that I can find; regardless, it doesn't respond when the remote is set to either of the two positions.

Newbie Member

So, turn on Tx, turn on heli at switch. Does a little green light go on, blink, then stay on? (on the heli, rear of the board) and not the nose lights obviously...

That switch is frequency.....not channels...it IS a 3 channel..... left stick is channel 1 and right stick is channels 2 and 3..... charge it..... turn on the tx....raise throttle stick to full then low.....turn on heli..... fully charged of course, and wait for the green light to go steady. Then fly.

Btw green light on board means = fast flash- binding or searching for bind.
    No flash/steady light- binded and ready to fly
    Slow flash- LVC activated charge battery
    Align T-rex 450 PRO, E-Flight Blade SR, Align 550E, Tmaxx/PICCO BB power, ERBE x2, MERV...SPEKTRUM DX3, SPEKTRUM DX7 and DX8

Newbie Member

ok fine, its a 3 frequency system as well, or is supposed to be.

Again...its only 2 frequencies .....the reason there is 3 on the controller is bc they use the same case for their 4 channel models tx.....no sense in wasting money having different tx cases just change the internals to match the model. Aaannnndddd it doesn't matter what frequency you choose the heli will fly on both channels......supposed to be for if u have 2 you can use diff channels but they both work on one.

Any updates ......
    Align T-rex 450 PRO, E-Flight Blade SR, Align 550E, Tmaxx/PICCO BB power, ERBE x2, MERV...SPEKTRUM DX3, SPEKTRUM DX7 and DX8